Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Football Betting Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Dangerous betting on a team that has nothing to play for, CL sown up already and a cup game coming up

Valencia are a team to stay away from in the league

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

come on Soldado,show your worth and score

Ajaccio won 2-1 :)

Late late goal,well done

Good one for the Valencia backers

no soldado goal yet,sigh:(

• Advertisement

What ****ing awful stuff by Valencia

must back cards each week in valencia games from now on,dirtiest of matches they always seem to be involved in

Them reykavik clubs mustnt be able to defend for their lives, 4-3 after 49 mins.. ha Paddy up to his old tricks no over 7.5,8.5 markets!!over 9.5 goals 4/1

woah some shocker in the Porto match

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Zlatan!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Is Ian Dowie commentating on AC Milan Match ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭buzztastic

boylessports going 1/2 online for under 2.5 goals in the ivory coast match atm, same pruice on bet365 is 2/9

Edit: the market was supsended and the odds are more in correlation with other bookies now. The best price online before the match was 1/2 and after a few mins on the live boylesports betting the odds were 4/6. Always am seeing mistakes like this in live betting.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Bit of Besiktas @ 11/4

Besiktas red card! he very nearly hit the ref! poor tackle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Why do Monaco only have 3 players on the bench ? I taught they had brought in a few new players :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Putting a few bob on Chesterfield in that JPT match .. have won 3 on the bounce and beaten Oldham @ home .. 7/2 is worth 20 imo

2-0 Monaco :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Whoever tipped Monaco earlier thanks and thank you Sparta for the third goal :D, Typical though Maritimo score at the same time and ive unders in that gamefor the double :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Ffs .. last minute equaliser.

Oh ffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

omg what a shocking few days:eek:

That is just bad luck. Hoping the Burley bet comes in tomorrow or it could be quite week :o

Thank fuk i cashed out with 2 mins to go, once that guy missed the near post header i reckoned it was time to get out - for once i make the right decision

GTFI Chesterfield !!!!! ... knew ya wouldn't let me down :D and a quick €5 layoff on the draw @ 8/1

Due to an awful last few days, i'll refrain from backing Taranto in the last 10 mins,

Due to an awful last few days, i'll refrain from backing Taranto in the last 10 mins,

Red card for Sorrento means it's 10 on the goal line ..

WTF do I know :D

Radonman wrote: »
    Thank fuk i cashed out with 2 mins to go, once that guy missed the near post header i reckoned it was time to get out - for once i make the right decision

How did ya cash out ? And did you maintain the same profit ?

betyh.jpg

Could it be .. possible .. :D

Laid off €50 on the draw @ 6/1

• Advertisement

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    How did ya cash out ? And did you maintain the same profit ?

Its a facility with Betfair, once you place a bet you can cash out at any time for a profit or loss depending on how the game is going (if team you bet on is winning - profit, loosing - Loss - with the Lens game I only won 90% not the full 100% because i decided to cash out early. Its a great facility if your team goes a goal down or betting on the over/under as you you can still get something back ie 30% of your stake.

Just Took Braga @ 9/5 before they scored, once they scored i cash out with at 6/4 to ensure profit - too many late goals lately

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement