Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Football Betting Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Cheers, Il have to finally set up a betfair account, these late goals are killing me :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Due to an awful last few days, i'll refrain from backing Taranto in the last 10 mins,

Taranto 1 - 0 :rolleyes:

Corner comes in and falls to a Taranto player at the back post, he juggles it and eventually finds the back of the net, Linesman raises his flag claiming there was a Taranto player offside on the line obstructing the keeper, the ref disallows the goal and the game continues. 20 seconds later the ref stops the game and talks with the linesman(who is getting wicked hassle off the Taranto bench), the linesman changes his minds and the ref awards the goal to Taranto :eek: madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Cheers, Il have to finally set up a betfair account, these late goals are killing me :mad:

I find it great - espically if you watching a game and you know your on a looser at least you get something back and like you said the late goals are a killer!!

Problem was that 3rd goal messed up my bet posted earlier on the football thread so only broke even:o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Got murdered over the last few days until tonight, the only thing that kept the balance going was cover bets ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Patsy fyre wrote: »

You can trade out with pretty much any online bookie, if you take away side to win. Then in play it's possible at any time to trade out (could be for a loss depending on how it's going) by backing home and draw double chance.

• Advertisement

DoctaDee wrote: »
    Got murdered over the last few days until tonight, the only thing that kept the balance going was cover bets ...

What ya have on it? Serious pick man.

yesno1234 wrote: »
    What ya have on it? Serious pick man.

Yeah wasn't it !! .. I tend to concentrate on singles/doubles and just for a bit of excitement would run a €5 accum like this ... it paid 239/1, a squeak over €1,200 ... much needed as I dropped a good few hundred after the weekend :rolleyes: .. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Crazy scenes there in an Indian league match. I was under 1.5 so watching for an interest. The score is 0-0 & the home teams goalie goes up for a corner in injury time! It is only a league match so I could not understand it. Sure as hell the away team break down the field & get the winner with the goalie no where to be seen. Has to be a fix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 beretta_better

hi

Chelsea to score over 1,5 @2.00 taken !

hi

Chelsea to score over 1,5 @2.00 taken !

There's a tips thread here --> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=76827435#post76827435
    This thread is for live betting.

Also what makes you think Chelsea can score 2 against the meanest home defence in the league. Celsea have only scored 2 or more away from home 4/11 matches. Swansea have only conceded more than one on one occassion at home this season. Also none of that is taking into account that Chelsea are missing players tonight. No value in that IMO, best of luck though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭buzztastic

edit

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭paulb06

Womens footy on now. Maccabi women game 1st half goals over 3.5 13/8.currently 2-0 with 20 mins to go.. Odds are ridiculously 1 sided!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Everton v Man City number of cards over 3.5 Evs

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

ugh not one corner in the pool game after 20mins
    well that's a loser

Utd dominating Stoke. Stoke are ****ing useless

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Half time result Man Utd Evs

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭georgieM

West ham draw no bet 9/4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

F*cking bewildered how that useless ipswich side are beating West Ham

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Ninap

magherakid wrote: »

I've 25 on at 7/5. Utd all over them. Must score....

Get In Swanseaaaaaaa

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭ha ha hello

Anyone watching how city are doing??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJackAttack

City looking better but not much going on

Beginning to assert themselves

shocksy wrote: »
    Get In Swanseaaaaaaa

Yeah .. thought there was good value in 3/1 on them .. considering they out-arsenaled arsenal a few weeks back and JT missing

....... my jaysis West Ham

........ and Charlton too .. no accum up tonight :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

There's hope for all of us who want to be a soccer player because if crouch is what they call a professional player there's hope for all of us

West ham are being truly whipped tonight, f*cking typical, the time i bet on them they decide to be an absolute mess

Ninap wrote: »
    Beginning to assert themselves

Great shot by Nasri. Underside of bar

Yes! 1 0

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJackAttack

Someone has handcuffed themselves to City goal in Goodison.

Some twat has handcuffed himself to goalposts at everton

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

magherakid wrote: »

Nice call, got on them at 3/1 just befor the peno.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement