Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Football Betting Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

That was a cracking goal from Boro. 1-1

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

I ****en hate the Championship!!:mad: Form really does mean fook all in that league!

me too :mad:

disgusted with reading

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

anyone watching the Benfica v porto game, seems to be a stormer with the 2-2 HT

Worth the over 5 goals @ evens?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Esox Lucias

MESSI YOU LEGEND!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 994 ✭✭✭carbon nanotube

tbh the spanish league is pretty cack with the ease messi scores, not taking away from his skill but i doubt he would score hat tricks in each game in the EPL.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

FEED THE YAK....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

tbh the spanish league is pretty cack with the ease messi scores, not taking away from his skill but i doubt he would score hat tricks in each game in the EPL.

Bilbao out play United(top of the league) and go through with ease, get beaten 3-0 at home the very next game by Valencia.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

And thank you once again mr Messi

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 994 ✭✭✭carbon nanotube

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Bilbao out play United(top of the league) and go through with ease, get beaten 3-0 at home the very next game by Valencia.

cant see messi scoring 3 away at stoke or fulham a wet tuesday night....;)

as for man u, this season in europe they have been non descript.

may as well have stayed at home

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

Did you message TB? The forum isn't in use anymore, but the Facebook is in flying form.

Eh any chance i can get the Facebook page or be added? Who do i see about that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

CriticEyes wrote: »

Same. Was part of the private forum and put my facebook link in there and was added by some one from boards but was never invited to the private group :S

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Fc Twente 1-0 down after 2 mins to bottom of the table De Graafschap. Twente just above evens, should be good enough to come back from this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Fc Twente 1-0 down after 2 mins to bottom of the table De Graafschap. Twente just above evens, should be good enough to come back from this.

Twente win 2-1, they were 2/7 before ko!

Need a goal from Valencia before the HT whistle, playing against 10 men as well! How the feck did they concede!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

CriticEyes wrote: »
    T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Same. Was part of the private forum and put my facebook link in there and was added by some one from boards but was never invited to the private group :S

Thanks

If you have a Facebook profile you can send it onto me if ya want(PM), the way the group is set up thou, means you've gotta be friends with someone already in the group, so I've ended up adding a load of random friends just so they can get access, its a bit of a pain in the arse,

but shur send it on to me, cant guarantee i'll do it straight away thou! i'm up to walls at the moment. but it will be done eventually.

Your not missing much anyway, pretty much the same stuff here.

Edit, mods can remove if this breaks charter, but i'm certainly not trying to pimp!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Damn... what a goal by napoli.
    Counter attack at its very best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Any sign of a Valencia 2nd? Not watching the game. They really should win it against 10 me Zaragoza though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Why the **** is Drogba on the bench and Torres in the line up??! ffs I shoudl've waited for the line ups before betting on BTTS :mad::mad::mad:

Not betting on Valencia again this season. This is a joke. Had them -1 against Stoke earlier in the year too when they couldn't be arsed getting a 2nd.

bad for anyone who had valencia in a bet with other

1up and then against ten men after 20 mins and now 2-1 down
    surprising result in fairness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Zaragoza now down to 9 men and look like hanging on for the win. Damn you Valencia.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Bad finishing by City they should be 2 up at least.:mad:

tevez on
    took 15/2 for 2nd scorer 365 pp only 11/2

id be kicking myself if it happened

Fook you blackpool and the other pool

Another 5 bookings in the Villarreal/Madrid please. 6 in the first half, over 10.5 is 4/5

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

oh my god I just seen the pool result

wow im just speechless

That is why you just can't bet on Liverpool.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

A bit of a schoolboy error on my part not spoting this Ref in Madrid game before kickoff.

http://www.soccerway.com/referees/jos-paradas-romero/63238/

I followed you in the Atletico game earlier Moscow Flyer fair play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭pacquiao

what a wild night

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Terrible night - scalped for a late treble by Coventry to compound the misery

• Advertisement

OK I might have a problem here.

We were led to believe that Marco Ruben had been booked in the first half but it turns out he hadn't because he's been booked in the 2nd half and didn't receive a red. Now Bet365 had him down as a booking meaning there was really only 5 yellows in the first half and not 6 as advertised.

Thoughts should the over 10.5 not come in?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement