Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to college?

• 18-01-2012 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I had to leave school before my leaving cert to help out at home. And now I'm regretting it completely. I was wondering is it possible to go to college without getting a leaving cert? I know I can redo my leaving but I do think it would be a waste if time and money as none of it would really help in in the career I would like to go for.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

How old are you? You can get into college as a mature student if you are 23+.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 envious86

I am 25. I heard that you could you were 23 but I didn't know if it was true. Thanks for the quick response.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

If you find a course you like, get in contact with the college and see what their procedure is. You'll need to do it soon though as the first rounds for mature students for this Sept are in Feb sometime.

Good luck!

Advertisement