Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chem(?)Trails over Limerick Today 4PM

• 18-01-2012 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Did anyone else notice a jet, flying in wide circles over Limerick today at approximately 4PM, at high altitude, leaving behind it a vapour (?) trail ??

Instead of disappaiting like a normal trail, this widened, and grew to cover a large area of the sky. Over a perioud of approximately 1 hour, while driving home, I watched this jet fly 4 wide circles, and leave wide circular trails, that all widened into what looked like high altitude cirrus cloud.

I had read about Chemtrails previously, and had never paid them any attention. After today, I may change my mind ...

It was probably nothing, and I'm probably being paranoid.

But on the other hand .......

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Hopefully b52's to flatten the kip

Agent 51 wrote: »
    and I'm probably being paranoid.

This!

Atmospheric conditions can sometimes turn the vapour trails into cloud.

Edit: what's with the username! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Try here OP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement