Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reward for Lost Keys!

Options
  • 18-01-2012 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello my fellow Waterfordians!

Friend of mine lost her keys over the weekend - somewhere between town and the Williamstown/Ballygunner area, possible left in the back of a Silver taxi. She's desperate to get them back as has no spare and is left car less at the mo.

If you know anyone who found car keys with a Mum tag on them please PM me and spread the word!

Many Thanks for your help in advance (",)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

Have you tried ringing all the taxi companys to see if they found anything?

Rapid cabs 051 858585
    Waterford hackney 051 331033

Some others too but there names escape me...
    051 877710
    051 844484

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Deeevs

She has yeah, no joy tho :/ She's tried the Garda station too and the radio stations. Bless her she's so upset about it. Not esay managing kids with no car...not going to stop until we find them for her!

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

stick this up on the waterford gang page on facebook, http://www.facebook.com/groups/waterfordgang/
    loads of people on there from waterford who might be able to help

and here http://www.facebook.com/rapidcabs
    and here http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001079025571

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

That's tough alright!! Would her insurance company cover her for the lost keys and try get a new one cut or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Deeevs

Thanks for the those links - greatly appretiated.

Her insurance wont cover keys - €200 for a new set and six weeks to wait for them, its a tough one!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Deeevs wrote: »
    Thanks for the those links - greatly appretiated.

Her insurance wont cover keys - €200 for a new set and six weeks to wait for them, its a tough one!
    i think she should order new key and learn from her mistake and leave her car keys at home and just take her house key when heading out

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

Biggest con in the motor industry is the price they charge for replacement keys, average of 200 quid for a key is a scandal that knowbody seems to be able to address..

had to bite the bullet last year myself €208 quid, still leaves a bad taste in my mouth when I think about it :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Maryann? Saw your message on Facebook, hope she finds them, that's some nightmare. Spread the word and try get wlr and beat to ask about them ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Is this reward the same or more value of a car? haha only messing, if I see or here anything ill let you know.

Advertisement