Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheque Printing

Options
  • 18-01-2012 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has any advice or tips for this...

I write out a fair few cheques and I'd rather be able to print them out. I've been onto the bank about it and they gave me a template and details of the companies they work with to print out cheques. This is for the A4 sized cheque (ie. Letter with cheque attached to the bottom) This is what I was looking for and I've gotten a quote to get them done but I need to get some software to enable me to print on them.. That's where I've hit a wall as neither the bank nor the printer had any details on that front...

I've done some googling and haven't seen anything pop out at me. I've also seen software that allows you to print on normal cheques.. has anyone tried this before?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 johnsmith13

Most Accounting software should allow you to print onto A4 cheques, when creating payments to Suppliers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

What accounting software are you using currently?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Nuttzz wrote: »
    What accounting software are you using currently?

http://www.sortmybooks.com/

Sent them off an email to see if I can do it..

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Mr Clonfadda

please consider going to electronic payments it way cheaper.

please consider going to electronic payments it way cheaper.

I use it as much as I can, still a huge amount of business's that steal only deal in cheques tho...

• Advertisement

i would love if everyone paid me into the bank

I'd love if they just paid me!

:) yes!!

Advertisement