Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blu ray recorder

Options
  • 18-01-2012 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi I was looking into purchasing a blu ray recorder hdd multi region DVD with 2 scart adaptors,I came across the Panasonic dmr bwt 700eb in the uk I spoke to a few dealers in uk who told me it wouldn't work properly,then I came across a dmr bwt 700ec from pixmania I think it's French.has anyone bought one of these models and if so do they work here?im told for a device to work here it needs mpeg4,mheg5,dvb-t-t2,h.264 level4,avc,he-aac(aac+).what I want to do is I have a collection of VHS tapes I want to record onto blu ray disc I also want to record tv programmes onto blu ray disc.I have sky+ and an sdtv at present any advice or alternate options would be greatly appreciated

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement