Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shower strip required!!!

• 18-01-2012 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi Guys,

This request isn't as dirty as it sounds.
    My parents house has an electric shower located above the bath.
    At the edge of the bath, instead of a shower curtain, there is a glass door on a hinge.

At the bottom of this glass screen is a rubber strip which creates a good seal between the screen and the bath.
    At the moment, this seal is broken and the water is spilling all over the floor.

Can someone PLEASE send me a link to a place where I can buy these rubber seals to replace the original one?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Check if there is a brand name (sticker) on the door and contact them, they might post one out to you, or ask the parents where they bough the screen.
    A seal went on mine so I called the place I got it from, they called the supplier who sent one out free, couldn't believe it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Forget about brand names you wont find one. Go into a show room and look at a shower screen. Tell them your wife/Husband bought a screen 8 months ago and the seal is gone. Ask them to order a replacement. It wont be an exact match but it can be cut to size and will work perfectly.

I supplied them all the time when i was working,.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

http://www.glassparts.ie/index.php?cPath=47_10_119&osCsid=286ab622e85b7b2747f9992736187821 give this place a call there are on the nass rd in dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 EmmaH

Ok, Thanks guys.

I'll give these guys a buzz and let ye know the results.

Advertisement