Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interactive Tank Models (weak spots ;) )

Options
  • 18-01-2012 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭

Just found this website while browsing round
    its pretty good to be fair it has all the tanks listed by nation and class and has a full 3D model for each one with the location of all the modules and crew members , might just give some people an upper hand with what ever tank they've problems finishing off !

http://gamemodels3d.com/model/r45

that's the link for the is-7

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 iiansee

Nice ones, only missing the pointers for armor values around the tanks. :]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

ive been using weak spot skins pretty much since the start. some people consider it cheating.

nice to show exactly where to hit on tanks a higher elvel than yourself, so evens it up imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭zil

copeyhagen wrote: »
    ive been using weak spot skins pretty much since the start. some people consider it cheating.

nice to show exactly where to hit on tanks a higher elvel than yourself, so evens it up imo.

Are there actually any weak spot skins or they all the stupid one that tell you where crew members and engines are but not how thick the armour is?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

yes there are weak spot skins, ive been inactive in the game so havent updated mine, but about 50% of them still work.

they show where crew members are and they also show the softest spots in the tanks armor, such as hatches / drivers window on is4 etc.

they rock, so i enjoy them :P

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭phil3995

Just found this website while browsing round
    its pretty good to be fair it has all the tanks listed by nation and class and has a full 3D model for each one with the location of all the modules and crew members , might just give some people an upper hand with what ever tank they've problems finishing off !

http://gamemodels3d.com/model/r45

that's the link for the is-7
    phil3995 wrote: »
    Supposedly there is ammo hit boxes left/right side of driver, back of the turret and on the sides (toward front).

Klesk found this website which shows hit boxes not sure how accurate they are though: http://gamemodels3d.com/model/r45

I think I remember posting that :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

Honestly didnt see that , woops :P
    I was robbing a thread from the WOT forums :D

All credit goes to Phill for finding it first :D

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭phil3995

Honestly didnt see that , woops :P
    I was robbing a thread from the WOT forums :D

All credit goes to Phill for finding it first :D

Nope it goes to klesk he posted it first on our old TII forum :) anyway at least its clearly displayed for everyone to find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

Auvers wrote: »

Ah FFS :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mercenary2

the whole tank is weak just shot it and if u dont pen just use reasons like ffs cheap ase shells ,or i cant shoot him again i know that guy ric o shea that the crew just called out :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 ftt_frank

That Rick O Shea gets in front of alot of tanks these days, I hear the russians are buying them by the dozen for their IS models :D

Advertisement