Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Pay Smart Lite 30

Options
  • 18-01-2012 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello i was wondering do incoming calls and texts be included into the 200minutes and 200texts with this deal or is it just outgoing minutes and calls? If its only outgoing ill have to make a call to meteor.... if its incoming as well as outcoming ill have to make a complaint as i asked in a shop and the woman behind the counter mislead me.

Many thanks,
    Spud

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Moved from bargain alerts

Its only outgoing calls, why do you think otherwise?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

No Irish mobile provider charges for incoming calls. Thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Spud19

Thanks. Ill have to call up tomorrow so!

Its just that on my usage page its says i have 38/200 mins used, even though i only made two 5min phone calls, yet was on the phone for 27 minutes from a friend who called me. I also have supposedly sent 39/200 texts even though ive only sent 5 texts since i switched over (at 15.30 18/1/12), and recieved about the same.

would ye have any ideas why this is so?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 shinners9

They only give you part of the 200 mins and texts if your starting contract mid-month. I just got new phone and plan and its something similar for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Spud19

ok thats perfect!
    weird coincidence so i guess with the calls.

Thanks shinners9

• Advertisement
Advertisement