If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pioneer BCS313 3D 5.1 Blu-ray Home Cinema System

Options
  • 18-01-2012 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can you get the Pioneer BCS313 3D 5.1 Blu-ray Home Cinema System in stock in your Belfast store? and how much?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Davexirl,

Unfortunataly we don't stock that system. The only Pioneer all in one blu-ray system we sell atm is the BCS-212.

Are you restricted to a blu-ray system? We do some very nice packages that include an amp and speakers. Blu-ray player would be seperate on top of this. This gives you alot more options to upgrade/downgrade speakers, bluray, amp etc. You might pay a little bit more, but in the long run it's money well spent.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Davexirl

To be honest I dont really know much about Amp's, probably easy to understand and use just never looked into one. You would recommend an amp and speakers as it has a lot more options? Which one you think be best for me?

I just want to upgrade from an old panasonic dvd home cinema system I have.

How much is the Pioneer BCS-212?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi again,

Thanks for getting back to me. And apologies about the delay in getting back to ya.

Our current price on the Pioneer BCS 212 is £219.95. It's not bad for an all in one system. :)

For a separate amp and speaker pack it's worth checking out the Denon DHT1312XP 5.1 pack:

http://denon.co.uk/uk/Product/Pages/Product-Detail.aspx?Catid=HomeTheatre&SubId=HomeTheatrePackages&ProductId=DHT1312XP

This is a lovely system. Great sound, easy to use and plenty of connections for what ever you need. Both amp and speakers can be upgraded too.

Our current price on this is £299.95 / €365.79. We could deliver this for £12.99 / €15.84.

This package doesn't include a bluray, this would need to be purchased on top of this as well.

I think it's a good option, fair enough it's a little bit more money. But there's so much more to it. Plus the price of bluray players has come down a good bit now too.

Hope this has helped you. If you've any queries please let me know. And apologies again about the delay in getting back to you.

Regards.
    Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.