Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billy, Mullingar

Options
  • 18-01-2012 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

This is my first time posting on this site. I had to let anyone thinking of going to see Billy in Mullingar, DONT. I went to see him today and after waiting an hour to see him he only read my cards for 10 minutes before telling me to come back when i'm ready to listen! I felt i was back at school and left humiliated. I had laughed at something he said and thats when he turned on me. So my advice to anyone planning on going to see him is save your money. I told him i had travelled a long way to see him and to please read my cards but he just cleared the cards off the table. I'm still astounded as to what happened.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭candycock

hi i went to billy in mullingar last year,complete waste of e30,he even had the cheek to say i was a womaniser:mad: he took about ten minutes to read my cards,and by his body language he did'nt want to be there needless i wont be going bak to the Ukon bar.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

I hope he didn't charge if it wasn't working out.
    heres some other reviews if anyone is stumbles across this and is still undecided whether to go.
    http://www.weddingsonline.ie/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=20&p=3065725

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Those reviews are ridiculous
    "He was great, he got loads of stuff right". Hmmm, no mention of the things he got wrong.

Like throw enough out you are going to get some stuff right.

People say "omg they were soooooo good, told me about something that is completely personal to me that no one would know"....
    At the end of the day, everyone think things only happen to them, but really when you think about it lots of things happen to lots of people.
    Eg.
    If I said to a girl "A recent loss or death is very much on your mind"
    A parent could have died, a grandparent, she could have had a miscarriage - by what I've said I've covered all of those.
    Plus, of course a death affects you and is on your mind!
    Or you could have broken up with your boyf/husband.
    Hey ive covered that as well!

Think about it before you hand over your money guys!!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement