Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF3 New Dog Tag Bundles

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

wow, anyone who buys these is sad tbh
    Patethic on the part of EA/Origin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

They're on the PS Store for €2.99 each for the two bundles. As already said, pathetic move from EA.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

I'm very surprised it took them this long. you still can't sink lower than being able to purchase experience points in dante's infernno.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

ive seen those dogtags on people was wondering where they came from lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I have some of them that I've stolend off people, but unable to equip them myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

SeantheMan wrote: »
    I have some of them that I've stolend off people, but unable to equip them myself.

I was hoping it was collect 5 and you get to use them or an infection type, i.e. one person starts off with the tag and when they get knifed that person can use it and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Mantel wrote: »
    I was hoping it was collect 5 and you get to use them or an infection type, i.e. one person starts off with the tag and when they get knifed that person can use it and so on.

That would be good alright but no they're smarter than that. Maximum profit!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

I can confirm that people are indeed buying these from the PS Store. At my time of checking at around 6/7pm 148 people had bought one bundle and 198 had bought the other. Whether there are a few who bought both I don't know but, what a waste of money...

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

Not that hard to unlock some nice tags you can be proud of, at launch these were cool but now all they say is "n00b"

Off-topic but I just saw I have 14x "Noob Punisher" tags :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

i have those dogtags , because i bought the game from www.play.com when i first got it they were given as a promo from play.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement