Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guidance Counsellors in Limerick?

• 18-01-2012 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭

Hi would anyone know of any guidance counsellors in Limerick or maybe even Clare?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

What kind of Guidance?

If its personal issues, then The Redemptorist have some AFAIR, and the Social Services building on Henry St. has some too, I can also see wwhat I can do about getting you a list of them in the limerick area, I had one before but I'll need to dig it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Herrick

Thanks for the reply Sniper :)

I'm referring to guidance education wise, the gf is looking to go back to college and was hoping to find someone that would help steer her in the right path college wise and I assume career wise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Herrick wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply Sniper :)

I'm referring to guidance education wise, the gf is looking to go back to college and was hoping to find someone that would help steer her in the right path college wise and I assume career wise.

I went to a place called the downtown centre (have a look on google) in the pastoral centre near st michaels church the lady was very nice and helpful! Best of luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Herrick wrote: »
    +1 with TEMPLAR KNIGHT
    there was a Return to "Learning Information Evening" on 2 weeks ago at LIT George’s Quay (near the Locke Bar) http://www.downtowncentre.ie/dtc/index.cfm/workshops/ but I think there's more on, not sure (lost the timetable)
    but there's a career guidance counsellor there (my sister found him helpful) so maybe contact them and ask http://www.downtowncentre.ie/dtc/index.cfm/contact-us/

Advertisement