Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marure students studying/applying for Ba in Social Care

Options
  • 18-01-2012 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi, Any mature students applying for or studying Social Care. Its a course I am interested in but i would love to hear from people studying the course, what it entails and books that would give a better insight into the course content. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I'm considering this too in Blanchardstown - would love to see the current timetable to get a feel for it. Would love to find out about projects/essays/assignments etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I'll be applying myself for social care in IT Tallaght. I had a good read of the course overview on their site and was very interested. Fingers crossed I'll get it.

http://www.it-tallaght.ie/index.cfm/page/course?id=57&modeofstudyEntryId=1

Their course overview is here. I don't imagine it'd be too different to other colleges.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭shefra

Thanks That Guy that was very informative and good luck, hope You get the course.

Advertisement