Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Models required: Electrolysis permanent hair removal

• 18-01-2012 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    I am a qualified beauty & holistic therapist currently training in electrology. I am looking for ladies living in the Clondalkin or surrounding areas or someone willing to travel. I am currently working in a salon and my days can change slightly with work but mostly appointments would be Tuesday & Wednesday afternoons. Again this could change slightly and of course if i can I will try to accomodate other days and times to suit.

If you are unhappy with dark pigmented unwanted facial hair (lip/chin area) this could save you a fortune. General going rates in salons are between 20 - 40 euro per session. Generally you would need to attend for treatment once per week and this can take a year or more depending on how much hair there is. My course would be finished before your treatment would be completed but there will be a new class of students starting this section of their course when I finish so you will be able to continue to receive free treatments still. Each appointment will be supervised by my tutor and will be performed to the same health & safety standards you would expect in a regular salon. Prior to commencement of any treatment we will ensure that it is a suitable treatment and that there are no health conditions which would negate treatment. If you have any further questions or are interested in receiving this treatment please don't hesitate to contact me via this tread or pm me.
    Thanks,
    Candy

Advertisement