Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ripped freak caps

• 18-01-2012 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

does anyone know weather or not these are are a good fat burning product,spoke to one or two about them and they are very highly recommended for burning fat fast.:confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

No...a clean diet and a good training program is recommended though. Whats your training and diet like at the moment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 CalvinCooke

alroe wrote: »
    does anyone know weather or not these are are a good fat burning product,spoke to one or two about them and they are very highly recommended for burning fat fast.:confused::confused::confused:

I wouldn't take anything like that if

1) my diet is right
    2) just increase cardio and
    3) try hiit training (more intense) short workouts less rest time in between sets etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭nbrady20009

No...a clean diet and a good training program is recommended though. Whats your training and diet like at the moment?

What's the active ingredient in products like that? I've no interest in taking them, I'm hovering around 11-12%bf (calipers job, not like half the people who claim to be in that area) with not that much difficulty. Just interested in how they work?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

What's the active ingredient in products like that? I've no interest in taking them, I'm hovering around 11-12%bf (calipers job, not like half the people who claim to be in that area) with not that much difficulty. Just interested in how they work?

It's either snake oil, or magic beans. Varies from brand to brand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

A buddy of mine claims to have dropped 12 pounds in a month using them. His diet is always pretty clean and he didnt increase his workouts or anything.

• Advertisement
Advertisement