Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How long can you safely hold in a poo for?

• 19-01-2012 1:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 397 ✭✭

There have been times where due to environmental circumstances, I couldn't go for a shyte. The longest I've held one in is probably close to two days.

My question is, can we hold it in for a week, say, and then on Sunday just make an absolutely MASSIVE dump of all the waste from Monday - Saturday? Would your bowels burst? Or would all the juices get absorbed through the rectal wall back into the blood stream leaving a rock hard dessicated nugget of pure carbon?

I'm turtle necking right now as I type.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

You will **** diamonds.

I wish flutt was here :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭paky

i developed a hernia from keeping my poo in as a kid. my sister told me that if i sat on the toilet seat i would be bitten by earwigs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

I'd imagine it depends on how much you eat. I never heard of a website shitting though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Another sh1t thread, in before the flush.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 onedaysoon

Until it starts running down me leg..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Broads.ie wrote: »
    There have been times where due to environmental circumstances, I couldn't go for a shyte. The longest I've held one in is probably close to two days.

My question is, can we hold it in for a week, say, and then on Sunday just make an absolutely MASSIVE dump of all the waste from Monday - Saturday? Would your bowels burst? Or would all the juices get absorbed through the rectal wall back into the blood stream leaving a rock hard dessicated nugget of pure carbon?

I'm turtle necking right now as I type.

Hmm...sounds as if you have TB. Have you seen a doctor lately?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

As long as you want. But my medically prognosis is you would probably die if you held it in too long. Are you by any chance OP, interested in anal eroticism?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

Just wear these bad boys and you can last forever...:)

http://www.largsmobilitycentre.co.uk/imgz/091197060.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

However long it takes you to get to Paul's house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

When you're sick and not eating, you could probably go two days.

I eat a lot of fibre, I'm as regular as a cup of tea on a building site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

The next stupid thread will see you banned.

Fair warning and all that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement