Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pes 2012-worst game of all time

Options
  • 19-01-2012 2:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭

playing for two hours and dear me what the hell has happened to pro evo? i last got it in 2008, which was absolutely horrendous and rented it tonight expecting it to have been improved, but well i think its absolutely terrible. i always found pes frustating even in my favourite game pes 6, getting behind defences was tough and annoying at times but the joy of a long range shot or spraying it around midfield was what made the game but now the players its like their on E, its like im playing a footballed themed pinball game for the ps3, ugh its so bad

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Buy Fifa 12.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

ive played fifa 12 its the same as pro evo only a better version, the games based on just wing play and getting it to strikers as quick as possible, you can't spray passes throughout midfield like i loved in pes's of years gone by

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

EdenHazard wrote: »
    ive played fifa 12 its the same as pro evo only a better version, the games based on just wing play and getting it to strikers as quick as possible, you can't spray passes throughout midfield like i loved in pes's of years gone by

What do you mean Spray passes? Like switch the ball? Can do that in fifa.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭splashthecash

PES2012 is significantly better than the first installment of the series on the PS3 (PES2008).

I think it is getting back to where it was in its glory days on the PS2 (PES5\6 being the pinnicle of football games) but it does still have a few aspects to improve definitely.

Like everything it is a matter of personal taste so maybe moving the side of FIFA would be an option. I played FIFA for the past couple of years but moved back to PES camp this year.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

You can still do long range passing(One of my favourite aspects of the game) but I find the long shooting to be really poor,seems to take forever for them to get their out of there feet.
    Also I find the defending to be quite poor,can get fifa next week I think,try that out for a while

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

PES2012 is significantly better than the first installment of the series on the PS3 (PES2008).

I think it is getting back to where it was in its glory days on the PS2 (PES5\6 being the pinnicle of football games) but it does still have a few aspects to improve definitely.

Like everything it is a matter of personal taste so maybe moving the side of FIFA would be an option. I played FIFA for the past couple of years but moved back to PES camp this year.

Spot on imo. This years Pro Evo is most definitely better than the last few "efforts". Still not a patch on the glory PS2 days tho.
    I dont think FIFA12 is much better either tbh. Its a been a mediocre few years for football games really :(

Advertisement