Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NZ- Employment in sth island May onward?

Options
  • 19-01-2012 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

I'm here in Auckland three weeks into a three month contract. My plan is to stay here until the job is finished and head southwards by road for the month of April.

My visa expires in October and I may move onto Aussie or back to Europe but I would love to be in the south island for the snow and ice. I love it!! Have I any chance of getting work maybe in tourism or is there another way I could sustain myself in the south island to experience the cold weather?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 keaneray

If you don't mind working in hospitality and being on the pi$$ most nights, Queenstown or Wanaka would be your best option tbh. Ski by day and work by night!

Advertisement