Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tall, dark and handsome male seeks Female for fun and frolics

• 19-01-2012 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Hi, I have a 2 year old neutered lab/boxer who is great fun but needs company. Pics here. Both my girlfriend and I work from home which is really handy for him, but despite us bringing him for long walks on the beach in the morning, he's ready for action again after a 20 minute snooze. :) I have a preference for a Staffy or an Akita this time around, due to their personality traits and compatibility with kids, as we have a 'nearly 3 year old'. Please PM me if you have a chunky and robust dog that you think might be compatible, as I'm not on here much. Many thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

HiKite - I moved your post to a thread of it's own as the Rehoming thread is for those looking to rehome their animal, not to seek a second dog. Maybe people can PM you if they know of a dog that would be suited to your home.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭HiKite

That's great, thanks for that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

Check out the rescue centres, some of them show dogs in the pounds so you can take straight form them.
    There are some fantastic doggies looking for homes. It's heart breaking but "a" pound have some young puppies who really shouldn't be there :mad:

Advertisement