Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sheep Grassland payment?

• 19-01-2012 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Did anyone get this yet????? i havnt.....:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

no

no reps either even though it was "cleared" for payment 2 weeks ago :(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭supersean1999

it will arrive from tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭roosky

i see the closing date has been extended how do you apply???

• Registered Users Posts: 23 richiebon

Still hasnt arrived or reps! have others got theres....

richiebon wrote: »
    Still hasnt arrived or reps! have others got theres....

reps in account to day :) but no sheep money :(

• Advertisement

no sheep money,

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭foundation10

Got REPS payment but no sheep payment

Has anybody got paid the mixed grazing supplementary measure top up in REPS. Haven't got a bob for this from the start.

Has anybody got paid the mixed grazing supplementary measure top up in REPS. Haven't got a bob for this from the start.

i dont know about grazing measure, but i have not got sheep grassland, they obviously never paid on the 18th sure we would of had them fri

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭rancher

richiebon wrote: »
    Did anyone get this yet????? i havnt.....:confused:

Coveney says its passed for payment, so depends on when the civil servants think well of it...at least they didn't put it back another month

Got the top up every year till this year and got a litany from the dept about land parcels which my planner can't even come to terms with, looks like they are looking for every fu**ing loophole to delay payment, he reckons this year's SFP will be blocked as well

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Username John

I think I got the sheep payment - or at least a part of it. :confused: :mad:

I got a payment from the Dept, but its not the amount I was expecting... so not sure whats going on...

I think I got the sheep payment - or at least a part of it. :confused: :mad:

I got a payment from the Dept, but its not the amount I was expecting... so not sure whats going on...

same here, so many bits and bobs coming will have to wait for the brown envelope to see what each are for

• Registered Users Posts: 23 richiebon

Same here,less than what i thought though,,,,,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Cran

got it too but also looks less than expected, anyone have the calculation method handy

Cran wrote: »
    got it too but also looks less than expected, anyone have the calculation method handy

i dont have calculations, but i got 100 more last year and had roughly 8 or so less sheep last year, so not sure was it reduced or what story is

i dont have calculations, but i got 100 more last year and had roughly 8 or so less sheep last year, so not sure was it reduced or what story is

More sheep in the country this year, so we get less per head.....more austerity

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭docmartin

so how much per head is being paid this year?

docmartin wrote: »
    so how much per head is being paid this year?

Don't know but every increase in national sheep flock will reduce the sheep grassland payment :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,779 ✭✭✭paddysdream

On lowland the payment is 65.46 per hectare up to a max of thirty hectares
    Works out at 1963.50 gross (1786.78 net after modulation)
    Think you need min. of 210 ewes to get the max
    Thought we got a little over 2k last year but could be mistaken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Username John

So - I got the letter re the sheep payment last week, but I am none the wiser as to what the payment per ewe is. :confused:

Does anyone know what it is per ewe (not per hectare, as I am under stocked, so would not be at the max hectare payment value)

Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement