Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1mb0's Crosshair now includes OverTargetMarkers!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

Is there a way to include the players name with OTM without pressing the Alt key ?

i also recommend removing smoke/shot effects for every1 in the clan. the biggest plus is being able to see where your shot hits/misses and adjusting accordingly. also a bid Fps boost in sniper mode.
    needless to say, but also turn off vehicle vibration in sniper mode in settings

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/39477-tutorial-removing-muzzle-smoke-effects/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

ZZR1100 wrote: »
    Is there a way to include the players name with OTM without pressing the Alt key ?

i also recommend removing smoke/shot effects for every1 in the clan. the biggest plus is being able to see where your shot hits/misses and adjusting accordingly. also a bid Fps boost in sniper mode.
    needless to say, but also turn off vehicle vibration in sniper mode in settings

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/39477-tutorial-removing-muzzle-smoke-effects/

Yep, I have it that way. You need OverTargetMarkers Editor, and you have to install Adobe Air.

http://games.nicolasprof.com/games/world-of-tanks/overtargetmarkers

There is a picture in the middle of the page with 'install now' written on it. Ensure to get Adobe Air from adobe.com

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭zil

Is there any way to rebind the show names key? I haven't seen it in the key options and I use alt for teamspeak talk which explains why I'm micing up and saying nothing every now and then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mercenary2

zil wrote: »
    Is there any way to rebind the show names key? I haven't seen it in the key options and I use alt for teamspeak talk which explains why I'm micing up and saying nothing every now and then :)

change your push to talk button much easier

mercenary2 wrote: »

Sometimes, the simple solution is best :)

I use the \ key.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭zil

mercenary2 wrote: »

Bah I've been using alt for push to talk for about 15 years now so there's no way that's going to change.

zil wrote: »
    Bah I've been using alt for push to talk for about 15 years now so there's no way that's going to change.

Go on, change it, be crrraaaazy!

Or forever hold your tongue...

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mercenary2

i use middle mouse button ,best thing i done was use it left hand free to drive right hand useing middle mouse to zoom so already there just to push..

Advertisement