Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GURTEEN COLLEGE

Options
  • 19-01-2012 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

any body ever do any of their courses i would be extremely interested in doing some has anybody any advise i would do a full time course can anybody give advise

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭MDFM

maesdavid wrote: »
    any body ever do any of their courses i would be extremely interested in doing some has anybody any advise i would do a full time course can anybody give advise

Thought you were moving to Dublin??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭maesdavid

i will travel for education but yes i would prefer to stay in dubin if at all possible

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Evie90

I haven't actually done any of the courses there but our local Pony Club did hold our summer camps and rallies there and I have to say the facilities are excellent huge indoor and outdoor arenas' very well kept the even have a swimming pool. Dorms are a little bit dated though. As far as social life Gurteen isn't to far from Birr or Roscrae personally i prefer Birr. Which course are you thinking of doing ?

Advertisement