Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative to Greyhound North Dublin

Options
  • 19-01-2012 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

I just phoned Oxigen Waste to ask if they collect waste in Dublin 13 and they are starting next week. They have taken on loads of staff to answer phones, they are starting a Radio and Paper advertising campaign today. Anyone interested in an alternative to greyhound in north dublin give them a ring. Its too late for me unfortunately, I paid greyhound yesterday. I had given up hope of finding another company that worked in North Dublin.:(

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

have just been on to them myself, i will changing to them.

just waiting for them to send me the details

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Just emailed them about switching (Dublin 11 ) - so far they're far above the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭JethroC

Just got a mail back from a nice lady in Oxigen and she advised that they'll be starting waste collection services in Drumcondra in the next week or 2 :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i have just been told that these people collect in finglas

http://www.advancedwaste.ie/domestic.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Signing up with Oxigen, they haven't gotten the site updated with the new routes /areas but they said i'd get a call on monday to confirm the dates

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,252 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Also signing up with Oxigen, they'll be collecting in Dublin 3 in 2 weeks time or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Right, it seems, alternatives are coming up to the whole lot of Dublin, that's good news.

But will Greyhound ever change their mind, in terms of refunding the annual charge, in case somebody cancels their service? Putting up their charges (and announcing it) should be a reason, imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

All bin stuff here please :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement