Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wild Atlantic Drive

Options
  • 19-01-2012 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭

Just spotted this today.. a website called the Wild Atlantic Drive, here is the Donegal section which details attractions and other visitor information

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭mistermouse

Excellent link, thanks.

It must have been the fastest and most expedient bit of politics that they have now went on to include further north than Sliabh League. There is no doubting Sliabh Leagues importance but the whole route genuinely would have been incomplete if it didn't go as far as Malin Head which it now looks to do from the link

Its good to see Failte Ireland quickly correcting the mistake as reported in lots of media

If only all the rest of the PS could right wrongs so quickly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 navigatourist

I did the Wild Atlantic Drive website and app - Failte Ireland hadn't even bothered to register the domain name so I did and had 1/5th of it up by the end of that week. Failte Ireland have since renamed it the Wild Atlantic Way, will take close on two years to do it and will probably stop at Slieve League. To me, the Atlantic goes as far as Fair Head and I hope to have a native app that works on Android, iPhone and Windows to do it justice - it's an amazing route. See....... <hello@boards.ie if you wish to advertise>

Mod edit: Advertising link removed.

Advertisement