Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery

Options
  • 19-01-2012 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Can anyone recommend a reputable supplier of Heat Recovery systems in the Galway area. We are currently at the roofing stage of our self build and will need to make a decision on this soon as we haven't put the slates on yet and will need to decide whether we will go with roof cowls for the Heat Recovery system

There seem to be a lot of suppliers out there so looking for good experiences etc ...

Please PM me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭beyondpassive

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Roseyland

mel2012 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a reputable supplier of Heat Recovery systems in the Galway area. We are currently at the roofing stage of our self build and will need to make a decision on this soon as we haven't put the slates on yet and will need to decide whether we will go with roof cowls for the Heat Recovery system

There seem to be a lot of suppliers out there so looking for good experiences etc ...

Please PM me
    You dont necessarily need roof cowls, vents can be put through gables or soffit. I had our installer put them through soffit as I have no gables on my house.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Roseyland

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 8 gfgene

Hi, I'm coming to a stage now with my build that I am trying to get a supply only price for a 3200 square foot house, please pm me too!
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭coillsaille

I would appreciate those pms as well, in Galway area also.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 CrazyB

Hi
    Can others PM me on recommendations also. Starting renovations on a 20year old house shortly and looking to install HRV.
    Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 coastcooler

Can I get a pm too regarding HRV system, thanks million.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,004 ✭✭✭✭muffler

You could all try sending a PM yourselves.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement