Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shop design

Options
  • 19-01-2012 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi there

I am looking to open a shop but I want to get it digitally designed so that I can put it into my business plan, so that it seems a bit more precise. I know exactly what I want and how I want it.

So I have 3 questions.
    How much would something like that cost to do?
    Is it worth doing?
    Where about in Dublin could i get it done?

Thanks

David

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭NomadicMe

You could play with software like AutoCAD to do that? Most architects know this- ask a mate a favour, if you know any?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 fitzya

a company in Celbridge called IIS will do the whole lot. Try their website at www.fitout.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭bogwalrus

It could cost quite a bit. It is worth having someone (architect) professionally design with all accurate measurements making installation a breeze. So if it cost around 650euro i would say it is worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

fitzya wrote: »
    a company in Celbridge called IIS will do the whole lot. Try their website at www.fitout.ie

Or you could just go to Dolan Brothers who are the best in the industry and invite them to quote, sit down with them and go thru the layout, they will do up plans and give them to you on A0 print and digitally

all without all cost whatsoever

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Vert111

Another company to try out is www.shopequipment.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement