Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Manhattan

Options
  • 19-01-2012 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

Is The Manhattan on Harcourt Road still open these days? Haven't been there in yonks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

vicwatson wrote: »
    Is The Manhattan on Harcourt Road still open these days? Haven't been there in yonks?

No, it's been closed for a long time now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

closed sadly, if your after a late breakfast the gigs around the corner is still open. not on a monday, tuesday or wednesday though

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Galadriel wrote: »
    No, it's been closed for a long time now :(

Know when it closed by any chance?

Damn Dublin legendary institution gone :mad: :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

vicwatson wrote: »
    Know when it closed by any chance?

Damn Dublin legendary institution gone :mad: :(

its gone roughly 3 years. do you still remember the knock?

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭salutations

Was in Manhattan only one time I recall, out of my tree of course, which is the default condition for these late night eateries. Was always more of a Gigs place fan for some reason, some craic had in there, especially having a luagh with strangers who you share booths with. Obviously I couldnt comment on the standard of the food as often times in there I had lost the faculty of speech, never mind taste.

• Advertisement
Advertisement