Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend new smartphone

Options
  • 19-01-2012 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a new phone for myself, I currently have a n900 over a year now and I'm looking for something different.

I don't like the iphone and my wife has a samsung galaxy s2 (great phone) but I don't want the same.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭PaulieC

maybe try the new Nokia Lumia 800 when it's out (on Feb 1st). I had a play with it last night and it's really very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Mr Macphisto

might check that out, thanks, its the windows os any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭simi956

See my post under Titan Reviews, The new Lumia feels great in the hand with excellent quality from Nokia. One feature I really love is the pocket to picture and share. Press the camera button when phone is locked and take the phone in seconds and instantly is shared automatically via SkyDrive or easly select share via Facebook

Advertisement