Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crap Limerick People Say

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Pretty much sounds like a mix of what can be heard all over Ireland tbh and a lot of it is just British/American stuff said in a Limerick accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭theparish

day do on dare bollix

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

I was in the maternity ward with my missus the other day....feckin hell, the future of Limerick doesnt look good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

I was waiting for "hey cuz, got a lone of a fag?"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭NinjaK

I think retarded should be inserted between Crap and Limerick..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Skottoman

I love this. As an American who has friends in Limerick, it was a nice little taste of being there again. Recognize quite a number of places in the video. Awesome!
    Cheers,
    Skottoman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I think the 'shit people say' videos have been done to death, I only posted it because it's local.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Stuxnet wrote: »
    I was in the maternity ward with my missus the other day....feckin hell, the future of Limerick doesnt look good

ditto if you're ever unfortunate enough to have to go join the queue at the G.P.O. :o :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Always love hearing 'c'mere an' I tell ya a question...'

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

Didn't think it was any good to be honest. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

0.51 "Yeah I know...totes"

Who says that in Limerick :confused: Maybe I'm out of touch :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

0.51 "Yeah I know...totes"

Who says that in Limerick :confused: Maybe I'm out of touch :o

that was straight out of "the only way is essex", a chav show on ITV in the UK, nothing to do with limerick whatsoever, but as poopydaniel says, theres so many of these "what so and so people say" videos flooding youtube now that it's gone from being mildly funny to just pure drivel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

I think dropping the "Limerick people say" out of the title would be a more accurate description

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭TONY DAY

Brilliant!! Well done to all at FlipitTv!! Have to laugh at some of the overly aggressive comments beneath the video on You Tube. Come on people its only a laugh!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I thought it was kinda funny. Mainly because I know people of both sexes that talk that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Not one mention of 'tackies' tut tut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

Woeful

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭TheEntertainer

Of course I luv ya, I f**k ya and I buy ya chips dont I :) had to laugh. I can definitely agree on the "I would Yaaa" I know another boards member who has often been in my company and we say that about 30-40 times an hour or minute

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Simon Adebisi

The word "Haaaandicap" wasn't mentioned once!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 466 ✭✭SupraSonic_26

was goulll bag mentioned in it lol?

Advertisement