Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It had to happen. Ink Master.

• 19-01-2012 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭

I know there are a good few "reality tv" shows about tattoo (all the LA\Miami\London Ink shows as well as the "vs" ones.....Can't think of the name of them right now. Where they get two artists of the same style to tattoo the same guy and it's judged on at the end. Ink Wars?....Maybe?).

But here's one with a twist. It's a competition. In the formula of task - elimination.

Just watched the first episode and have to admit it's growing on me. Some of the contestants are really good and I'm sure they put a few peoplle in as the "obvious losers"............or are they the "obvious underdogs". I'm a slave to editing.

http://www.spike.com/shows/ink-master

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

So no-one watched or had any opinion of it? That's cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

chin_grin wrote: »
    So no-one watched or had any opinion of it? That's cool.

lol

havent seen it,only really heard about it now that u mentioned it

gettin kinda sick of all the tattoo shows now,alot of the drama seems to be scripted,they are more about what goes on between the staff than the tattoos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

i watched that clip of the girl screaming. it looked fairly staged like she was put in their just to screw about but maybe i'm just being cynical :p
    it could be a decent show but i'd only watch it if there was nothing on that i was really interested in :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

Is it available to watch on tv from Ireland or do I need to download it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭southlouth type

you can watch the stream from Ireland no probs .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

I've watched the first few episodes, the one thing that struck me is that I'd hate to be one of the human canvasses to watch this and find out the judges think their tattoo is rubbish.

I'm surprised how many people want full head tattoos from people who've never worked on them before.

Advertisement