Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket Advice

Options
  • 19-01-2012 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Looking for a bit of guidance from those of you who get to matches more often than me. I'm going to be in London for the Stoke game on the 17th March and want to bring my son to his first league match. He's a junior member so I know I can get a two tickets on his membership when guest tickets go on sale. I know it's not a glamour match so does anyone know how well tickets sell for this grade of match and the chance of getting two tickets at this stage?

I know I could just join myself but I'd rather not spend £27 on membership for what is likely to be just the one chance I get to use it.

Thanks....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

_Pongo_ wrote: »
    Looking for a bit of guidance from those of you who get to matches more often than me. I'm going to be in London for the Stoke game on the 17th March and want to bring my son to his first league match. He's a junior member so I know I can get a two tickets on his membership when guest tickets go on sale. I know it's not a glamour match so does anyone know how well tickets sell for this grade of match and the chance of getting two tickets at this stage?

I know I could just join myself but I'd rather not spend £27 on membership for what is likely to be just the one chance I get to use it.

Thanks....

You would probably get tickets when they go on general sale but you'd want to be on the ball that morning. Apart from that, you could get a loan of membership cards and get the tickets when they go on members sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 _Pongo_

Thanks Hatch. I'm thinking I might as well just get the membership now and not risk missing out on the tickets or messing about borrowing cards etc.

Advertisement