Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where would i find this type of carpet for sale?

• 19-01-2012 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I had to rush out this morning leaving the dogs in the sitting room of the house that i'm renting,when i got back home i found that they had shredded the carpet off the first few steps on the stairs.I dont want to buy a whole carpet for the sake of using a couple of square feet,so i thought id upload a picture of the pattern here to see if anyone would know where i could source some.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gm-074/6726040029/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

It depends on the damage? do you have a picture of that, it will probably be up to the landlord to decide what is replaced, is the stair carpet different to the hall or landing? and is there an agreement to keep dogs.
    It may have to be replaced to its original condition just saying
    What quality/age is the carpet, Id look around carpet places and see if they have remnants similar. From what I recal while looking, they dont keep remnants smaller than a small rooms area as Id say its not worth it to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Rancid

I had to rush out this morning leaving the dogs in the sitting room of the house that i'm renting,when i got back home i found that they had shredded the carpet off the first few steps on the stairs.I dont want to buy a whole carpet for the sake of using a couple of square feet,so i thought id upload a picture of the pattern here to see if anyone would know where i could source some.
    Take a piece of it with you to Des Kelly's or Bargaintown and I'd be very surprised if you don't find a match.

Advertisement