Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX 360 - Digital Audio (S/PDIF or TOSLINK) cable

Options
  • 19-01-2012 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,
    Can anybody tell me where I can get a Digital Audio (S/PDIF or TOSLINK) cable in the Cork area?

I need to connect an XBOX 360 to a Logitech Speaker System Z623 for sound.

I’ve tried Harvey Norman, Sound Store, Game Stop and Matlink – all to avail.

Appreciate any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

Hi,
    Can anybody tell me where I can get a Digital Audio (S/PDIF or TOSLINK) cable in the Cork area?

I need to connect an XBOX 360 to a Logitech Speaker System Z623 for sound.

I’ve tried Harvey Norman, Sound Store, Game Stop and Matlink – all to avail.

Appreciate any help.

do you have hdtv (component) cable? you could use that along with hdmi. You would just have to open the casing of the plug

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Squaredude

• Registered Users Posts: 9 The Speaker

"You would just have to open the casing of the plug" - not too good in the DIY area, so opening the casing a bit of a stretch for me. But thanks for the suggestion.

Appreciate the Argos tip - off to Mahon store.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

"You would just have to open the casing of the plug" - not too good in the DIY area, so opening the casing a bit of a stretch for me. But thanks for the suggestion.

Appreciate the Argos tip - off to Mahon store.

Woodies are surprisingly are cheap for these, picked up 4 of them around 3 quid each...

Advertisement