Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advice on amp and speakers I am thinking of going for

• 19-01-2012 5:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey guys I am looking to get a AV Receiver and 5.1 speaker system for my 42" Panasonic plasma I have which has a htpc and sky hd box hooked up to it. I aint looking to spend big money just something half decent.

I was thinking of going for a Yamaha RX-V371 and maybe Yamaha NS-P40 5.1 speaker package.
    Why Yamaha you may ask well I have 200 euro worth of Harvey Norman vouchers and they only do yamaha receivers afaik, also my mate works there so I can get a good deal. Other than that I would get both from Richer sounds.

Let me know what you guys think :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

looks like a fairly decent setup, you should try and get them demoed if you can

Advertisement