Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taking the Piss !

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Oh Japan...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

if it doesn't involve schoolgirl bondage i'm just not interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I can see it now, a game of p1ss stream challenge & then off to a vending machine to buy some used school girl undies from a vending machine. A night on the tiles in Japan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I'd play if I had to use urine to fend off tentacles latching on to my member.

That's all well and good until the lightsabre game comes along and people have had a little too much to drink, and before you know it everyone is pissing on everyone else shouting "WHUMMMMMMMM! WHUMMMMMM-KKKKSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH! WHUUUUUUUM!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Sarky wrote: »
    That's all well and good until the lightsabre game comes along and people have had a little too much to drink, and before you know it everyone is pissing on everyone else shouting "WHUMMMMMMMM! WHUMMMMMM-KKKKSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH! WHUUUUUUUM!"

OpoQQ.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

i am sooooooooooooooo bringing squize bottle and cheating at this game!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭dyawannagoonme

happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-l.png?w=460&h=452

chin_grin wrote: »
    <image>

You mark my words. Japanese toilets are set to get a whole lot messier.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Sarky wrote: »

Just remember not to cross the streams!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

Retr0gamer wrote: »

Ghostbusters i like it :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Ah the indo, miles behind as usual.
    These are already over here in London:
    http://digitaljournal.com/article/315187

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

This isn't brand new though, is it? I'm pretty sure I heard about this a few months (maybe even more) ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

deathrider wrote: »
    This isn't brand new though, is it? I'm pretty sure I heard about this a few months (maybe even more) ago.

Yep, I heard it a few months ago. It legitimises the pissing contest at least, I felt as if it had fallen into disrepute.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,072 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

This is going to destroy someones bladder. I can see the people who will take it too seriously drinking way more than they should and holding it longer so they have more power and a longer stream, just so they can get the high score!

Also, how about a thermochromic urinal?

heat-sensitive-color-changing-urinal-wall-1-thumb-450x253.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i dunno, i can see some of the nightclub pillheads hanging out in bathrooms way too long with those multicoloured things.. killing themselves trying to take a piss

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

This is going to destroy someones bladder. I can see the people who will take it too seriously drinking way more than they should and holding it longer so they have more power and a longer stream, just so they can get the high score!

Also, how about a thermochromic urinal?

Doesn't necessarily have to be alcohol, if Austin Powers 3 has taught us anything......

• Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Retr0gamer wrote: »

I have this t-shirt

10062_540.jpg.gif&sa=X&ei=LxEaT4zPAommhAf21aXcDA&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNG3hirgZ8GG-2wNdVlc3xG1lTPH0Q

Advertisement