If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PIONEER VSX2021

Options
  • 19-01-2012 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am looking for a PIONEER VSX2021
    and also a 15mtr HDMI needs to be 1080p possibly 3D.

due to go to belfast sunday 29th.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Carlosthejakal,

We're chasing stock atm with Pioneer. Hopefully have them in soon. :)

Our current price is £599.95.

I wouldn't have any HDMIs that long sadly. :(

Let me know if you'd like me to pop an order down for the 2021. Or if you've anymore questions. :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Carlosthejakal

Yes Kenny
    Please Order one for me will PM details

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Carlosthejakal

Rang and ordered one today

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi again,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. Happy days, can see your order on the system. :)

We also offer a direct delivery service from our warehouse to your home address. This might work out a bit quicker if you were in a rush for it. Delivery would only be £12.99.

If you've any other queries please let me know. And thanks for the order. We'll be in touch soon. :)

Have a great weekend.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.