Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rosetta stone bargain :D

Options
  • 19-01-2012 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭

hey all, i think this is the place to put this!

I wanted to buy the rosetta stone french version 4 level 1, 2,3,4,5. On the website it costs 600euro. It comes with a 6 month gaurente where you can get your money back if you dont like it however.

I looked on amazon and they had the same course for 400euro including postage, brand new but no gaurentee with it. So I wrang rosetta stone and said "i can buy the product on amazon for 400 but i would rather buy it from ye, is there anything you can do for me!". She promptly replied saying "we will sell it to you for 340euro including postage".

I agreed straight away making a saving on the original price of 260euro. Anyone looking to buy a rosetta stone course ask them to compete with amazons price and i reckon they will always oblige as otherwise they are losing a sale. It worked brilliantly for me!

BARGAIN

Advertisement