Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor deal before christmas

Options
  • 19-01-2012 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    Just wondering did anyone avail of the meteor offer before Christmas that if you switched from PAYG to Bill pay you get the Samsung galaxy s2 for €280 or iPhone for €350. Then the bill option was €25 a month for 18 months with 400 texts/minutes 2GB of data and free meteor calls and texts. I signed up and thats the way it was explained to me in the shop, but now my bill has come and its all wrong, what i just wanted to know is did anyone avail of this offer and did i get the particulars of the bill all mixed up or was it as black and white as i have wrote, seemed a bit too good to be true at the time so i think i messed it up i'm going back to the meteor shop to ask but i want to get the details right first or i'll just get the run around again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

When you join Meteor Bill Pay, you are given a monthly billing date. We’ll post your bill approximately 3 working days after your monthly billing date, and it’ll be available to view online too.

The bill will include your monthly commitment for the new billing period, plus any charges from the previous month.

If you signed up during a billing period, your first bill will also include a pro rata amount of your monthly commitment. This charge will cover the period from signing up to your first billing date, so therefore the overall charge may be slightly higher than other bills

You can check your monthly billing date and the charges to date by logging into your MyMeteor account.

http://www.meteor.ie/support/billing/first_bill/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭mightyreds

ok just another question my bill is €25 a month but i'm being charged €25 for my first two weeks on the pro rata is this right, i'm a bit confused and do you know the full details of the plan i signed up to i can go back and ask in the shop anyway i'm just a bit confused i was told it was 25 for 18 months in the meteor shop but the girl i spoke with on the phone said it was €25 for only 12 of the 18 months.

Advertisement