Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running a Competition on Boards

Options
  • 19-01-2012 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hi Boards, A friend of mine runs the social networks for a Hotel and she has asked me if there are any specific rules to running a competition on Boards.ie as she isn't very familiar with it, a reader, not a poster!

She has asked her manager for 1 night Bed, Breakfast and Dinner and also the bridal suite for valentines day for the winner.

Liking a facebook page for example, would this be allowed or would any competitions have to be kept within the boards website for privacy concerns etc...

She will have a definite answer by tomorrow morning and i'd like to have the info she needs or if boards would even allow such a competition.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Your best bet is probably to drop Dav and Q a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

Zaph wrote: »
    Your best bet is probably to drop Dav and Q a PM.

Thank you for the Advice. I didn't want to go bothering people unnecessarily with PM or emails if someone else already knew the answer :)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Well they sort out the competitions so if it can be arranged they'll know.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement