Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help survey monkey

Options
  • 19-01-2012 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

this may be a stupid question but i was just wondering when i sign up for the €25 a month package on survey monkey im only buying a month and will not be charged €25 euro everymonth for the next year. im a student and only require 1 month for my thesis questionaire.

any help is much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

kelly90 wrote: »
    this may be a stupid question but i was just wondering when i sign up for the €25 a month package on survey monkey im only buying a month and will not be charged €25 euro everymonth for the next year. im a student and only require 1 month for my thesis questionaire.

any help is much appreciated.

Nope only get charged €25 for that month from talking to other people..If you could get 12 people on your course to join together then ye'd get the GOLD account for 1 year between yis... (obviously have to trust each other though with one username and password)..
    If you're disciplined enough to get it done and posted within a month then go for it.. maybe have a few practices with the free version first so you're ready to go.... questionnaires=headwreck

Advertisement