Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with UB online banking login details?

• 19-01-2012 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭IpreDictDeatH

So recently i set up a joint account with Ulster Bank, to pay bills and that. It a slow process, what with the card being sent....then the pin.....then the activation code for anytime banking......then your login details, but i was coasting along nicely. Finally got the anytime banking up and working for both my girlfriend and myself. I had logged into both accounts atleast once to see if all was working, it was. Then the other day i tried to log into my anytime banking account (because i had to activate my new card reader) and i entered the login details they sent me and it ended up locking the account.

I have the details written down,and also on the headed paper they gave me so i couldnt have entered it wrong. I then decided to check my girlfriends account and it also said i was entering the wrong details and it locked ther account to.

It frustrates me because i need online banking for swapping funds to pay bills.

The error code i got said that they will have to send me another activation code by post and id have to start from scratch again. Thats fair enough, but i genuinely cant see how i entered the login details wrong. Is this something that has happened to others? Maybe i entered the login details wrong....on both accounts, highly unlikely though when i was reading them from the headed paper they sent me.

Anyway, just interested in hearing if anybody has ever had a similar issue, am i doing anything wrong?

Comments

i got locked out randomly before as well, it was a couple years ago so forget the message
    rang up anytime banking they said that's odd, fixed it up for ya there now, off you go
    give them a call

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I just got locked out myself, entered details twice, first time round I may have entered them wrong but definitely not the second time.

This is the first time I've ever been locked out tbh.

Advertisement