Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Marketing Course - Sureskills

Options
  • 19-01-2012 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I am looking to do a Digital Market Course. Sureskills offer a part time 12 week course. Has anyone any feedback on the quality of the course?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

I don't know anything about their Digital Marketing Course, so can't comment on the quality.

But I have used Sureskills a lot over the last year especially, for IT Service Management Courses, and have found the quality of their tutors to be excellent, in my experience they are very well qualified in their field and have the practical experience to back up the academic side.

The good thing about Sureskills is prices for courses can be negotiated as well.

My advice would be to call in, ask to speak to an Account Manager and discuss the course, the price and ask for a number of contacts that have completed the course. That way you'll get a feel for the company, get to talk to past students and maybe get a discount as well.

By the way, I have no connection with the company apart from having taken courses with them in the past.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 vid1987d

Hi PG24. Interested to know whether you progressed with this course - and if so - how you are finding it?

Advertisement