Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Landini Blizzard 95

• 19-01-2012 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi i afiend of mine has a landini blizzard that he baught before christmas he said its a great tractor but he was telling me that its only down fall is that its 30k and he was asking me could he speed it up anywase without loosing much pulling power

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Drawinhard!!

Ye should source a 40k box and change it over . Dont no if u can get a 40k box for d blizzard but if u can dats wat u should do. It would require alot of work and money. In my opinion id leave well enough alone my tractor i 30k and it is perfect

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭6480

i draw slurry over five miles with two tractor one a 30 km the other 40 km and there s no difference

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Drawinhard!!

I draw silage during d summer wit a 30k tractor and keep up wit 40k newhollands . U should b fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭David brown

6480 wrote: »
    i draw slurry over five miles with two tractor one a 30 km the other 40 km and there s no difference
    I know the one i would be going for;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 733 ✭✭✭jeff greene

6480 wrote: »

Let the 40k tractor lead or allow him to pass. Over 5miles its makes a big difference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 113 ✭✭bt12

50k is the only job

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭jimmy G M

We had a 40 k Landini Blizzard 85, for 3 1/2 years, same as your friends except lower HP.

Bouncy as hell at 40km, most tractors are not comfortable to drive at that speed on roads around here anyway, unless "sprung" front axle. Still ended up driving at 30km or less but at lower rev's than flat out with a 30 km box.

I wouldn't go messing with it to be honest if I were him.

Blizzard 95 is much better than a Blizzard 85 - much better engine a Perkins 236 turbo engine in the 95, than the Perkins 248 non turbo in the 85 which can be hard to start.

Advertisement