Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Panel Door

• 19-01-2012 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Would anyone be able to help me - the door is broken on our exterior electric panel door - where would i be able to get a replacement one? Any ideas?
    Thanks a mill
    l

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

I would try an electrical supplies/wholesaler, the sort that supply electricians.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭meercat

Louise77 wrote: »
    Would anyone be able to help me - the door is broken on our exterior electric panel door - where would i be able to get a replacement one? Any ideas?
    Thanks a mill
    l

what make is it?
    is at a one or two row board?
    any chance of a pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭maddladd

If it's the esb meter cabinet you mean the esb will replace it if you give them a ring- 1850 372757 otherwise take a pic and bring it to a wholesaler with make/model etc.

maddladd wrote: »
    If it's the esb meter cabinet you mean the esb will replace it if you give them a ring- 1850 372757 otherwise take a pic and bring it to a wholesaler with make/model etc.

dont think the esb will replace it
    on all installations the consumer (builder)supplies the meter box

Louise77 wrote: »
    exterior electric panel door

sorry just re-read your post(thanks maddladd)
    your builders merchants or local electrical suppliers is the way to go

• Advertisement
Advertisement