Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dressmaker clonmel?

Options
  • 19-01-2012 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a dressmaker for taking up and in a dress?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,774 ✭✭✭✭dahat

There is a lady in highfield grove who i cant think of her name but she did the wife's wedding dress at the time..she lives on the corner of the entrance as you pass over the railway gates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tanjacoonan

Her name is Ann Bonnelli, lives in 7 Highfield Grove, the last house on the front row past the tracks, (bungalow, the rest are 2 stories). She's known for being the best dressmaker in town. You'll find her number in the phone book

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭fichillie

I cant find her number in phonebook, if someone could pm it, I'd be grateful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

There is a tailor who comes to a little shop just above St Marys church every Wednesday, you drop in the garment am and collect it pm (or the next week) he is very good !!!

Advertisement