Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo artist recommendations

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭Monokne

Is there anywhere in North county Dublin I can get a tiny tattoo done? I've got one already, just need a date added, can't be arsed going into the city for it but I don't know of anywhere local. I'm in Santry but I don't think there's anywhere round here/Swords....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Andy Magic

Monokne wrote: »
    Is there anywhere in North county Dublin I can get a tiny tattoo done? I've got one already, just need a date added, can't be arsed going into the city for it but I don't know of anywhere local. I'm in Santry but I don't think there's anywhere round here/Swords....

Swords ink or Malahide Ink are just two I can think of. Both have come up on facebook ads for me recently so maybe search on FB

Thanks mate, I will

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

in the world, europe, ireland, dublin, latvia?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 EamonTTT

in the world, europe, ireland, dublin, latvia?
    whoops, that would be quite a ket piece of information, Ireland I meant to say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Remis.

petes wrote: »
    Remis.
    Much does he cost an hour would ye know?

EamonTTT wrote: »

No idea man, a couple of friends have gone to him and they are quite incredible. If you are on his Facebook and see a movie theme sleeve with Jack Nicholson, John Wayne etc. that's a friend of mine. Picture doesn't do it justice!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Straight Edge Punk

I highly doubt Remis charges per hour.

Remis.
    Ever heard of skin city? If so what are they like?

• Advertisement

I have two tattoos that I got there and very happy with them. I'm thinking of another one and booking Pawel to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

At some point, I'd love to get a tattoo from Keelin in Colour Works. Her stuff is great...come to think of it, I've never actually been tattooed by a girl.

I have two tattoos that I got there and very happy with them. I'm thinking of another one and booking Pawel to do it.
    They seem pretty incredible now, do you mind if I ask how much they charge per hour or is it per piece?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

They seem pretty incredible now, do you mind if I ask how much they charge per hour or is it per piece?

Skin City are very good, couldn't go wrong with. them.

For a big piece like a portrait, they'll usually give a set price, but ballpark figures for the majority of places is €100 an hour.

You're better off going for a consultation, paying a deposit to have them draw up a design and getting a price on it, because though they charge whatever per hour, you yourself can't tell how many hours it'll take, as it varies from artist to artist.

As above, think it was 80-100 per hour. Good shop and good artists!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Riders Of Rohan

Im looking to get a sleeve done in galway, who would you guys recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

H guys looking to get something similar to this on the forearm. would appreciate anybodys recommendations as it a memorial one so has to be good :-)
    kG4c8g.jpg

Andy Magic wrote: »
    Swords ink or Malahide Ink are just two I can think of. Both have come up on facebook ads for me recently so maybe search on FB

Got the work done by Aly in Malahide Body & Art Studio in the New St Mall. Very happy with the work and price.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 Deirdre 001

colour works in temple bar are good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Redpunto wrote: »
    H guys looking to get something similar to this on the forearm. would appreciate anybodys recommendations as it a memorial one so has to be good :-)
    kG4c8g.jpg

Something like that would work better elsewhere on the body. WAY too intricate for the forearm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Redpunto wrote: »
    kG4c8g.jpg

Check out Paul O'Rourke from Allstar Tattoo in Limerick/ Love Hate Tattoo in Cork.

He does lots of intricate line and dot work tattoos!

https://www.instagram.com/paul.o.rourke/?hl=en

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

Robert Litcan

I like that I'm not longer the only one pimping out Robert, but also **** off pimping him out, I'm sick of waiting months between appointments!!!

LOL..... I'm back with him in September....that was the soonest I could get after my last appointment in April!!! - in fairness raze them all, you put me onto him - I wouldn't consider anybody else now!!!

kingaaa wrote: »
    LOL..... I'm back with him in September....that was the soonest I could get after my last appointment in April!!! - in fairness raze them all, you put me onto him - I wouldn't consider anybody else now!!!

Been suggesting him for years to people on here, he is scary good, the amount of business i send that man I should be on commission ha

gregers85 wrote: »
    Check out Paul O'Rourke from Allstar Tattoo in Limerick/ Love Hate Tattoo in Cork.

He does lots of intricate line and dot work tattoos!

https://www.instagram.com/paul.o.rourke/?hl=en

Oh wow. Some of those are incredible. Another artist on my list :)

Been suggesting him for years to people on here, he is scary good, the amount of business i send that man I should be on commission ha

raging I never came across him earlier - i've been as far as Manchester for 3 full sessions, that's no fun getting the red-eye, being tattoo'd for hours then a dash for the flight home the same evening ....I would'nt mind, Robert is a far superior artist to the guy in Manchester and it's only an hour's drive down the road !!! (mind you, I got a ticket in the library on my last visit.. :( )

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Shankly88

Hi all, Looking for an artist recommendation in Dublin

Want a day of the dead lady on my forearm similair enough to the image but will have a small amount of colour involved in it.

Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 227 ✭✭Dubs1990

Shankly88 wrote: »
    Hi all, Looking for an artist recommendation in Dublin

Want a day of the dead lady on my forearm similair enough to the image but will have a small amount of colour involved in it.

Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks.

I would go in and talk to the guys at color works, was in there the other day getting a piece done and they couldn't be a nicer bunch, phil did my tattoo and it turned out brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Baddaze1

Hello folks! I'm looking for suggestions on a tattoo artist who does really really good realistic pieces. Based in Waterford myself but willing to travel as far as Dublin :)

Advertisement