Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Down announce new EP

• 20-01-2012 12:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭

As well as it's track listing. Excellent news for fans, it's been quite a while since Over The Under, hopefully a stop off in Ireland will come about in the supporting tour. Track list;

Levitation
    Witchtripper
    The Misfortune Teller
    The Curse Is A Lie
    Open Coffins
    This Work Is Timeless

Links!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

EP? The teasin' bastids!

Doubt it'd be an excuse to tour an EP. It has been a while since they were over here though. I'd say that's because Kirk was busy on the latest Crowbar (which was\is good too).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I believe it's supposed to be the first in a series of four EP's, each one with a different sound; this one is appartently undertaking a bit o' Doom, which should be cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Can't wait for this and I'm waiting with baited breath for an auld sniff of a tour. The last gig they played here (09?) was amazering, I would defo go again, but it seems like ages ago. It's been so long since I've seen my precious Phil, haha! :D

Interesting to see the new EP has a bit of doom thing going on. Should be cool!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

The new EP is streaming here, y'all!

Advertisement